A downloadable music engine for Windows and Linux
Pebble is a code language for creating chiptunes!
Create & play music and sounds right in the editor, or render tracks into wav files.
For more information about using the Pebble code language, see the full guide, or find a similar guide by typing help in the FILE menu in the program.
You can also check out the Pebble Zine for tutorials and tips!
|Tags||chiptune, esolang, flyover-indies, Music, Music Production|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
pebble-linux.zip 35 MB
pebble-windows.zip 28 MB
Pebble Sounds Ref Sheet.pdf 38 kB
- Introducing: The Pebble Zine!53 days ago
- Discontinuing macOSX supportNov 11, 2022
- 1.1.2 - Quick Bugfix for MixesNov 08, 2022
- v1.1.1 - Some Bug FixesAug 09, 2022
- Pebble 1.1 - Mix it up!Apr 29, 2022
- 1.0.7 - One last round of bugfixes before 1.1Jan 07, 2022
- December Dev Update / Plans for version 1.1Dec 17, 2021
- 1.0.6 - Minor UI TweaksSep 05, 2021