1.0.7 - One last round of bugfixes before 1.1
Hello all! I'm starting work on the big 1.1 update, but I wanted to send out one last round of bugfixes first, before I dive in & start adding content. One of the most exciting changes in this patch is that Cross modules are now usable with Sequence patterns!
- Fixed a bug that was causing Patterns, Series', and Sets to lose their sustains once stopped.
- Fixed an audio bug affecting some long-sustaining sounds.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some sustained notes to retrigger when Sequences were reset.
- Fixed a bug where the Pitch module was not properly resetting pitch after a reset.
- Improved timing precision in the Cross module to make it usable with Sequences, SeqBlocks, & Song patterns.
- Fixed a crash when parsing Cross modules without any text after them. This will now correctly display an error message.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.